- Customers can order through the application or the website by choosing the meals and selecting the date and location of the delivery, whether it is a work or home location. Delivery times vary according to the cities and the chosen package.
- In some cases, Dailymealz can cancel an order for several reasons including: unavailability of the meal, out of coverage delivery address, or other reasons. In this case, the customer will not be charged for the meal and will receive a full refund.
- Although the description of the meals displayed on the application is identical to the contents of the meal, some ingredients may be replaced with alternatives in some cases due to the shortage of these ingredients.
- The displayed images serve marketing purposes, and Dailymealz does not guarantee the quality of the food or the packaging, nor the compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Dailymealz does not guarantee that the menu displayed on the site matches what is actually offered to the subscribers, and this does not contradict the efforts we submit to deliver the meals in the best condition.
- Dailymealz is a service that specializes in delivering meals from restaurants to the customers. Hence, the application is not obligated or liable for any meals that cause damages or are unacceptable to subscribers.
- Dailymealz is now working in the cities of Riyadh, Jeddah, and the Eastern Province, please contact the customer service to check the covered areas.
- All prices are in Saudi Riyals.
- Prices include delivery charges within delivery zones and taxes.
- Dailymealz may revise, edit or change the prices from time to time.
- Payment can be made online (by bank transfer or credit card) or through Apple pay.
- The customer is obligated to pay the subscription price in advance when the subscription begins, and there is no possibility to postpone the payment until the end of the subscription.
- The subscription is considered active once the user s select all meals and complete the payment. As for the delivery, it starts according to the date specified by the customer during the subscription.
- The credit or prepaid cards used by the customer through the electronic payment gateway on the Dailymealz website or application must be owned by the customer himself.
- If the ownership of the card belongs to another person, the customer must use it legally, with the approval of the card owner.
- Dailymealz is not responsible for the illegal usage of credit cards.
- The customer cannot apply two discounts within the same subscription.
- If a discount is applied on the prices within Dailymealz website or application and the subscriber activates a voucher, the value of that voucher will be deducted from the basic non-discounted price of the subscription.
- Any dispute arising through dealing with Dailymealz platforms will be subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- According to Saudi law, Dailymealz cannot deal with nor provide any services or products to countries that are subject to international sanctions according to OFAC.
- If a subscription is cancelled, refunds will be made to the same payment method used at purchase.
- If a customer received a compensation, this compensation will be added as a balance in their wallet within the app; it will not be refunded or transferred to a card number, bank account or any other way.
Offers & Discount Codes
- The value of the discount code is deducted from the basic non-discounted price of the subscription.
- No more than one discount can be used per subscription.
- Users can apply only one offer for a single subscription. It is unavailable to merge two offers or discounts to be applied on one subscription.
- Some offers are exclusive for specific packages or cities, and cannot be applied to all subscriptions.
- Customers of business plans are not included in some offers. Hence, they can not use the discount codes of these offers.
- If a customer tried to use a discount code incompatible code on Business plans, the code will not be applied or the discount value will be calculated from the basic package price (the package price for individuals).
- Some codes have special terms such as: one-time use only, to be used on the first subscription only, to be used on monthly packages only, to be used with full-day packages only, etc.
- Customers are informed about discount codes and vouchers terms within the offer announcement.
- There are more than one type of discount codes, this includes:- offers, rewards program points redemption code, compensation code, gift card code, partners code such as Al Rajhi Bank or You got gift.
- Offers discount codes are valid for short periods to be determined according to the offer. The other types of the codes are valid for one year only.
- The discount code cannot be used after its expiry date.
- Dailymealz Wallet is used to transfer compensation to customers affected by an error or a problem during their subscription.
- The compensation amount is estimated by Dailymealz Finance Department for the client individually according to the damage.
- Compensation is made only once for each problem, and the customer cannot be compensated more than once via the wallet for the same problem or during the same day.
- Wallet balance is utilized exclusively by subscribing to Dailymealz.
- The wallet balance cannot be withdrawn, transferred to a bank account or sent to another customer.
- Cashback rewards are added as points within the application, and cannot be transferred to the wallet.
- Wallet balance used in subscription payments can not be refunded in case of cancelation.
- Timeframe for Requests:
Compensations must be requested immediately after receiving the item with problems or experiencing a failed delivery, until 12 am of the same day. Requests submitted after this timeframe will not be accepted.
To be eligible for compensation, you must provide proof of the incidents that require such action. This may include providing photos of the received items, item numbers or sticker colors, correspondence with delivery agents, or any other relevant evidence.
- Damages and Issues:
Upon receiving your order, please inspect the items immediately. If you find any defects, damages, or receive the wrong item, please contact us right away so that we can address the issue. Promptly reporting such issues will help us take necessary actions with the responsible parties.
- Types of Compensation:
We offer various forms of compensation based on the severity of the case and its impact on the customer. The following circumstances may qualify for compensation:
- Receiving damaged, defective, or wrong orders.
- Damaged packaging, non-sealed meals, spilled meals, or different orders.
- Missing meal ingredients or missing main meal.
- Receiving orders that may pose safety issues, such as uncooked protein, visible mold, foreign objects.
- Driver behavior leading to delivery failure or loss of meals, such as late or early delivery, leaving meals without informing customers, not delivering to the registered address, or not following customer delivery instructions.
- The restaurant fails to prepare the meal, which leads to non-delivery
Please note that certain items may not be eligible for compensation.
- Ineligible Cases:
- Cutlery or napkins
- Extra salad
- Drinks & desserts
- Failure to provide clear delivery instructions.
- Incorrect address provided for delivery.
- Absence during the specified delivery time.
- Failure to properly preserve meals upon delayed consumption.
- Customers with Business plan subscriptions through their company.
- Temporary suspension of the delivery process during official holidays
- Gift cards purchased through our website.
- Compensation Process:
- Compensation will be issued as either extra meals or App Wallet credit or discount coupon and can only be used within the Dailymealz App. Once your compensation request is received and processed, we will notify you within 1 business day of the outcome. If your request is approved, the extra meal will be added to the end of your current subscription or a credit refund will be automatically credited to your App Wallet within 1 business day.
- Please note that our Complaints & Compensation department operates on business days and does not process requests during weekends or holidays.
- For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
- To initiate a compensation request please reach out to one of our Customer Service Agents in-app or on our website.
Dailymealz Reward Program
- Customers may receive Reward points by inviting friends, receiving cash-back, creating a new account, and/or through special offers, Terms & Conditions apply.
- Users can redeem their earned points only through converting them into a coupon to be used exclusively on Dailymealz.
- Rewards are used as a discount on Dailymealz services and there is no other way to use them.
- The customer is responsible for reviewing the value of the points before converting them, and the points cannot be retrieved after being converted into a discount coupon, even if the coupon is not used.
- The coupon cannot be divided after completing the points converting process.
- The remainder of the coupon amount cannot be refunded, restored or retrieved after using part of the coupon’s value.
- The value of the coupon or points cannot be received in cash or transferred to a bank account.
- It is strictly forbidden to sell or share bonus coupons to any other individual, entity or site, and their use is limited to the customer in person only.
- Any customer who sells or shares reward coupons exposes himself to legal accountability.
- If the user wants to cancel the subscription, the customer service must be notified of this via the application 24 hours before the required cancellation date for subscriptions of hot meals, or 48 hours prior to subscriptions of chilled meals.
- On subscription cancelation, the amount of the subscription will be refunded to the customer after deducting the value of the meals delivered before the cancellation date.
- On cancelation, the value of received meals is determined by the type of package and the duration of the subscription.
- The refund will be processed within a period of 7 to 15 working days.
- Dailymealz and its participating restaurants reserve the right to cancel any subscription in whole or in part for any special circumstances such as unavailability of the meal, inaccessibility to the subscriber or emergencies. The subscriber will be immediately notified of any cancellation or changes.
- Dailymealz reserve the right to suspend subscriptions for certain periods and then resume them in some cases; Such as weekends, public holidays, Ramadan and emergencies. In such cases, subscriptions are paused and then resumed.
- Receipt of meals shall be resumed after the expiry of the reason for the suspension, so that the customer receives the remaining meals of his subscription, without counting the days of suspension.
Dailymealz membership program
- To get a Dailymealz membership, you must fill in the registration form correctly and include your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Any Dailymealz member gets a “username” and a “password” chosen by the member themselves.
- The “User Name” is unique and restricted to the member alone, and the same name can not be granted to more than one member.
- The “password” is for the user only and should not be shared with others.
- The user can change the password at any time.
- Dailymealz is not responsible for any problems that may arise from sharing or misusing your password.
- The customer can recover the password for his account in case he forgot it by contacting the customer service and providing them with the needed details including the user name, mobile number, email address, subscription type and payment method. This procedure is meant to maintain the privacy of customers.
- When using Dailymealz, the customer pledges that all personal data provided is correct and valid.
- Users must inform Dailymealz of any changes to his personal data by updating membership information on the application or by contacting customer service.
- Acceptance of these terms includes the user’s agreement not to impersonate any individual or entity, or to use a false or unauthorized name.
- The subscriber is allowed to modify or readjust his subscription, such as postponing the date of receipt, changing the selected meals, changing the delivery location, and/or the delivery address.
- Adjustments to lunch meals subscriptions must be done before 12 midnight on the day before the meal. As for Full-day meals, the Adjustment requests must be done at least 48 hours before the date of delivery.
Information usage & sharing
- Dailymealz will not share customer information with third parties, whether individuals or companies, except for sharing the phone number with the delivery representative, to ensure a fast and correct delivery service.
- Acceptance of this Agreement includes giving your consent to Dailymealz to use your contact information to inform you about the offers and new services from time to time.
- All debit and credit card data will not be shared or sold to any third party.
Friends invitations and referrals
- The customer rewarded with 2000 points, an equivalent of 40 Saudi riyals, for each referral, provided that the invited friend must register as a member and subscribe to any of Dailymealz packages. If the referred friend does not create an account nor subscribe, the user will not receive the reward.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights relating to the Website and the Application (including but not limited to the logo, design, layout, programming and text) are owned by Dailymealz and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent. Such information may be shared personally with others for a non-commercial purpose without a permission.
- The user is solely responsible for all ideas, opinions and personal data that he states while using Dailymealz.
- The user is solely responsible for all data and personal information submitted or uploaded to Dailymealz, while emphasizing that Dailymealz is not responsible in any way or form for such data.
- The user is solely responsible for using the Application Services and Data in the manner specified by Dailymealz.
- No user is entitled to change the software in any way. In case of non-compliance with the provisions of this Agreement, the user shall bear the responsibility to indemnify Dailymealz for all material and moral losses.
- Dailymealz is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the reading of users’ data by any unauthorized personnel.
- Customers of Dailymealz must not send any messages that are threatening, immoral, racist or contrary to the laws of Saudi Arabia and international agreements.
- Users are not entitled to trade any correspondence, addresses or pseudonyms in violation of regulations, laws, public morals and good behaviour.
- Users are obligated not to harass and/or threaten other users, delivery agents or any of Dailymealz employees, and not to act in a manner that affects the services provided to other users.
- Users are obligated not to send, print, distribute or circulate any immoral, inappropriate or illegal materials or information that may cause harm to the names of individuals or institutions.
- Users are obligated not to promote any products or services, and to not advertise, display or sell any products or services using Dailymealz media.
- Users are obligated not to engage in any malicious acts such as scanning, competition or chain letters, and not to transmit any information or software that may harm the information, software or hardware of Dailymealz or of other users.
- All records or materials obtained through the use of Dailymealz Services are subject to the User’s consent.
- Users are fully responsible for any damages, loss of information or any other losses.
- The user is not entitled to claim compensation for any losses arising from the use of the service.
- Users are obligated not to use Dailymealz Services for any commercial or advertising purposes without the written consent of the operators of the Application.
Changing and editing the terms and conditions
- Dailymealz reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time at the discretion of the operators, and any changes shall become effective once posted on the Website and App. If the customer continues to use the application, this implies acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Delivery times differs upon the selected package and city. In general, business lunches are delivered between 12-2pm Sunday to Thursday, and full-day meals are delivered between 6am-12pm on weekdays. Please note that the delivery time selected by the customer may be subject to submission or delay by a maximum of an hour.
- Customers must be present at the delivery site according to the specified date & time. If a customer is unavailable, they must specify their representative to receive the meal. When the customer is absence, the Delivery agent has the right to leave the meal at the reception desk or with security personnel or other employees without referring to the customer.
- If the customer or their representative is not present to receive the meal at the specified place and time of delivery, the meal is considered valid and the customer bears the responsibility to pay its full value.
- Fresh meals are delivered ready to eat immediately. If the customer wants to eat them at a later time, they must save the meal in the refrigerator immediately upon receipt in order to maintain the integrity of the meal, in terms of validity and nutritional value, for a period not exceeding 24 hours, and refrain from eating it after that. Chilled meals are not ready to eat and must be heated before eating. Chilled meals can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 3 months, provided that they are refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receipt.
- Dailymealz is not responsible for any physical or health damage resulting from improper consumption, preservation or storage of the meal.
- If a customer desires to cancel their subscription, a refund will be processed with deduction of the value of the meals that were delivered before the date of cancelling the subscription.
- The value of the delivered meals is determined upon the subscription category, package and duration.
- Customers understand that Dailymealz is a restaurant-to-customer food service provider only. If there is any complaint about one or all of the meals, the restaurant(s) that prepared the meal(s) will be held directly accountable. Dailymealz assumes no responsibility for the quality or validity of the meals.
Dailymealz customer service
- Users of the Dailymealz can contact the customer service representatives during working hours, which extend from nine in the morning until one in the middle of the night Saudi time.
- Users can contact customer service through the in-app conversations, social media pages, or via email at [email protected].
Dailymealz contact number
- At the moment, there is no phone or mobile number for Dailymealz, but all customers can contact us via chats from within the app, social media pages or email at [email protected].
- Dailymealz branches in Riyadh are centers for the company’s employees only, and there are no branches to provide Dailymealz services to customers.
- Dailymealz is an application to deliver food from restaurants to users easily and conveniently.
- Dailymealz services are available within several cities in Saudi Arabia, including Riyadh, Jeddah and the Eastern Province (Dammam, Khobar and Dhahran).
BBROS Subscriptions (Totally Managed by the Partner)
- BBROS subscriptions are now available through Dailymealz in Jeddah only, please check with customer service to confirm the covered areas.
- Orders are available through Dailymealz application. Choose the desired meals, and specify the delivery location and time. Note that delivery times start from 6 am to 3 pm. Bearing in mind that there may be a discrepancy in the specified delivery time.
- Delivery is done according to the direction of the traffic plan, and it is not possible to select a specific time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to be present during the delivery time and to ensure that the meals are received.
- If the customer or their representative is not reachable, Delivery agent will try to contact them on the phone number associated with his account. If the customer is unreachable, the day will be deducted from the subscription days.
- During the weekend, delivery will be earlier than usual.
- Changing and adding a delivery location requires 3 days for implementation.
- Changing or adding a delivery location requires 3 days for implementation.
- Please consult a physician or specialist before subscribing to BBROS subscriptions through Dailymealz, as neither BBROS nor Dailymealz provide health or medical advice.
- The subscriber is allowed to pause the subscription for a maximum period of one month.
- Freezing a subscription requires 3 days for implementation.
- Subscription cannot be frozen same or next day.
- Freezing days cannot be modified or changed except 3 days before the date to be frozen.
- The subscription amount cannot be refunded after two days from the date of the subscription start.
- If the subscription is cancelled within the allowed period (two days), delivery will continue for 3 days from the date of notifying customer service, then the cancellation will take place. The subscription will be refunded to the customer after deducting the delivered meals value.
- Dessert is non-refundable.
- Salad is non-refundable.
- Fruit is non-refundable.
- If the customer does not receive the meals, the customer shall bear the value of the meals that have been prepared.
- The remaining value of the subscription will be refunded within 14 to 30 days.
- Any offer paid in advance by the customer cannot be cancelled or refunded after 3 days of paying the amount (example: Ramadan offers).
- The customer is obligated to register for the subscription and choose food items from the daily menu in the application for the entire days of the subscription.
- It is the responsibility of the subscriber to choose meals that do not cause him allergies.
- The subscriber can contact customer service to require more details about the ingredients of the meals.
- The calories mentioned in the meals are approximate and determined by sports trainers and nutritionists.
- Meals must be kept in the refrigerator as soon as they are received.
- Leaving the meal out of the refrigerator for an hour may cause it to become inedible.
- BBROS can cancel the order sometimes, for example, but not limited to, if the meal is not available or the delivery range is out of coverage, in which cases the customer will not pay for the meal and the amount will be fully refunded to the customer if payment has been done.
- BBROS reserves the right to cancel any subscription in whole or in part for any reason, such as unavailability of materials or emergencies beyond our control.
- Items and weights may be changed according to annual occasions, for example: Ramadan.
- In the case of choosing an additional location for delivery, an additional 100 riyals will be added to the customer’s bill.
- The prices shown on the application are correct, and include delivery fees within the coverage area and do not include tax.
- BBROS may revise prices from time to time.
- Payment can be made online (by credit card, Visa, and MasterCard).
- Meals provided within BBROS subscriptions are the sole responsibility of BBROS, and Dailymealz shall not be liable for damage, non-safety, invalidity, or description mismatch in any way or form.
- Dailymealz is not responsible for late or non-delivered meals of BBROS subscriptions.
- BBROS reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time as needed, and any change shall become effective once posted on the Website and Application.
- If the customer continues to use the application, this is considered an implicit acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.